Permits have been filed for a seven-story residential complex at 959 Sterling Place in Crown Heights, Brooklyn. The site includes an existing historic building, occupied by the Hebron Seventh-Day Adventist Bilingual School, originally built as the Methodist Episcopal Home for the Aged in 1889. The Romanesque/Gothic revivalist structure is within the Crown Heights North Historic District landmark and will require approval from the LPC. Matthew Cordivari of the Triton Construction Company is listed as behind the applications.
959 Sterling Place