Proposals to redevelop and expand a 20’s-era Catholic School at 991 Saint Johns Place have again returned to the Landmark Preservation Commission following criticism from the city agency. Located in Crown Heights the Neo-Classical-style building was originally constructed in 1921 by architect Frank J. Helme.
Designed by Kossar + Garry Architects, new renderings offer a first look at the Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Epiphany in Crown Heights, Brooklyn. Positioned on a modest, interior lot at 716 Lincoln Place, the house of worship will rise two stories, with an additional cellar level below-ground as well as rooftop programming.
Nashat Ibrahim of NM Architecture recently submitted proposals to the Landmarks Preservation Commission to facilitate the renovation an existing four-story building in Crown Heights, Brooklyn. Located at 907 Saint Marks Avenue, the corner lot offers frontage on both Kingston Avenue and St. Marks.
Fresh renderings from local architect Eric Safyan have a revealed a new, mixed-use complex in Crown Heights, Brooklyn. The illustrations are included in rezoning proposals presented to New York City’s Department of City Planning to facilitate the construction of a large, two-building development at 1050 Pacific Street.