The condominium conversion of the Upper East Side’s Manhattan House – a landmarked 20-story, 584-unit rental complex, located at 200 East 66th Street and built in 1951 – is now wrapping up, the Observer reports. O’Connor Capital Partners shelled out $623 million for the exclusive rental property back in 2005. Today, the complex sports 495 condominiums and an additional 93 rent-stabilized units. Twenty-six of the condos have yet to be sold. Gordon Bunshaft of Skidmore, Owings & Merrill originally design Manhattan House, and Sasaki Associates designed the building’s private garden.
Subscribe to the YIMBY newsletter for weekly updates on New York’s top projects