Full demolition permits have been filed for 424 East 90th Street on Manhattan’s Upper East Side, located between First Avenue and York Avenue.
The existing two-story commercial building was built in 1924 and is currently used as a parking garage. The lot has a frontage of 144 feet and a depth of 100.71 feet, making it a substantial footage for a possible residential or hotel development in the future.
No details have been released by owner Steven Brauser of Parkland Group as to the future plans of the site. Parkland Group is one of the developers for the 23-story mixed-use building at 56 Fulton Street in the Financial District.
424 East 90th Street is a 10-minute walk from the 86th Street subway station at Second Avenue, serviced by the Q train.
James M. Patterson of Ancora Engineering is listed as the applicant of record.