Full demolition permits have been filed for 321 Church Street, aka 31 Lispenard Street, in Tribeca. According to the filing, the site is owned by Peter Matera of Urban Standard Capital. It currently houses a one-story mixed-use building with five units, two of which are residential. The 17-foot-tall structure was built in 1947.
Full demolition permits have been filed for 1594-1598 Second Avenue on Manhattan’s Upper East Side. According to the filing, the adjacent sites are owned by Kalimian Group under the ELK 300 East 83 LLC and currently house two five-story mixed-use buildings. Within the 60-feet-tall structures is a combined 17,540 square feet, eight units apiece, and ground-floor commercial space.
Demolition permits have been filed for a five-story, 41,358-square-foot structure at 70 Mulberry Street in Manhattan’s Chinatown. According to the filing, the site is owned by the City’s Department of Citywide Administrative Services. 70 Mulberry Street made headlines in January when the historic building was destroyed in a five-alarm fire.
Full demolition permits have been filed for 22 West 137th Street and 21 West 136th Street in Harlem, Manhattan. The two lots back onto each other and are part of the Harlem Hospital Center, owned by NYC Health + Hospitals. The block-long complex currently houses six buildings. The one-story building located on 21 West 136th Street has a 60-foot street frontage and the Women’s Pavilion, a five-story building located on 22 West 137th Street has a 100-foot street frontage.
Full demolition permits have been filed for 251 East 77th Street in Lenox Hill on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. According to the filing, the site is owned by Benjamin Ohebshalom of Gallery 77 Associates, LLC. It currently houses a five-story mixed-use building with 14 residential units and two commercial units. The 48-foot-tall structure was built in 1910.