Midtown West

Excavation Imminent at 308 West 43rd Street in Midtown West, Manhattan

Excavation is imminent at 308 West 43rd Street in Midtown West, the site of a planned 401-foot-tall tower. Designed by Handel Architects and developed by Taconic Partners under 311 West 42nd Street Associates, the 32-story mixed-use building will rise between Eighth and Ninth Avenues directly across across West 42nd Street and the northern wing of the Port Authority Bus Terminal.

Read More


400 West 57th Street, aka The Windermere, looking southwest. Photo by Michael Young

Renderings Reveal Scope of Renovations at The Windemere in Hell’s Kitchen

The Landmarks Preservation Commission (LPC) is now reviewing proposals to renovate and refurbish ground-floor storefronts at the historic Windemere Building in Hell’s Kitchen. Renderings from Ilya Chistiakov Architects were presented to the LPC on January 14, 2021 at a virtual public hearing, and the commission has yet to issue an official response to the proposals.

Read More

Rendering of 1501 Broadway office spaces - MKDA

Newmark Reveals Next Phase of Upgrades for The Paramount Building at 1501 Broadway in Times Square

Newmark has revealed a new collection of architectural renderings that illustrate the next phase of upgrades to The Paramount Building at 1501 Broadway in Times Square. In collaboration with Rosemark Management, Levin Management, and interior architects MKDA, the upgrades include Class A office suites ranging in size from 1,000 square feet up to 45,000 square feet, new corridors, and sweeping views of the New York City skyline.

Read More

335 West 39th Street in Midtown West, Manhattan

Demo Permits Filed for 335 West 39th Street in Midtown West, Manhattan

Full demolition permits have been filed for 335 West 39th Street in Midtown West, Manhattan. According to the filing, the site is owned by Jonah Kriger under the 335 West 39th Street Realty Company and currently houses a four-story commercial building with three units. It appears Penn Plaza Consultants is also involved in the partnership. The 43-foot-tall structure was built in 1910.

Read More

Fetching more...