Full demolition permits have been filed for the six-story building at 251 West 91st Street, on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. The site currently houses a 14,650 square foot mixed-use building built in 1910, with 20 residential units and three commercial storefronts.
Articles by Vanessa Londono
New renderings have been unveiled for “The Shoppes on 82nd Street,” located between Ithaca Street and Roosevelt Avenue on 82nd Street, at the border of Jackson Heights and Elmhurst, in Queens. The outdoor mall, currently under construction, is served by five subway lines in the area, including the E, F, M, and R trains at 74th Street and Broadway, as well as the 7 train at the 82nd Street station. The project is situated in a prime shopping district of Jackson Heights, with more than 20 national and regional chain stores, and is also easily accessible by car via the Grand Central Parkway, Brooklyn Queens Expressway, and the Long Island Expressway.
Full demolition permits have been filed for 114 East 14th Street, the former retail space of P.C. Richard & Sons, also known as 124 East 14th Street. The appliance shop closed their two-story, 20,000-square-foot location last winter. In November of 2018, we reported the city’s Economic Development Corp. has been soliciting proposals to redevelop the site into new office space for up and coming business tenants in creative and tech industries in the neighborhood, and had since filed new construction permits for a 22-floor commercial building.
Permits have been filed for a seven-story apartment building at 1462 Southern Boulevard in Crotona Park East, The Bronx. Located between Jennings Street and East 172nd Street, the vacant lot is one block north of the Freeman Street subway station, serviced by the 2 and 5 trains. Hagai Laniado is listed as the owner behind the applications. The developer is also associated to the recent permit filings for 194 Buffalo Avenue in Brooklyn.
Permits are up for a six-story residential building at 1686 Davidson Avenue in Morris Heights, The Bronx. Located between West 174th Street and West Clifford Place, the site is four city blocks away from the 174-175 Street subway station, serviced by the B and D trains. Ardit Dekaj, president of Accrete Construction Group is listed as owner for the property.