Private equity firm Eastone Equities has announced the launch of Harrison Yards, a sprawling, multi-phase development in the downtown neighborhood of Harrison, New Jersey. Described as a “transit-oriented” mixed-use project, Harrison Yards is located near the recently renovated Harrison PATH station and will deliver 640 apartments with amenity space, 16,000 square feet of retail, and over 600 parking spaces.
Permits have been filed for a four-story residential building at 2030 Morris Avenue in Tremont, The Bronx. Located between East 179th Street and East Burnside Avenue, the interior lot is two blocks east of the Burnside Avenue subway station, serviced by the 4 train. Israel Frankel of Isra Holdings is listed as the owner behind the applications.
Permits have been filed for an eight-story apartment building at 2026 Walton Avenue in Tremont, The Bronx. Located between East 179th Street and East Burnside Avenue, the interior lot is one block from the Burnside Avenue subway station, serviced by the 4 train. Gac Haxhari of G & E Walton Developers, LLC is listed as the owner behind the applications.
Progress has been quick and steady at 1185 Broadway, aka 29 West 28th Street, the future NoMad site of the Ritz Carlton Hotel. Excavation finished in the beginning of January. Since then, the foundations and basement floors have been built to street level and the construction crane is up and running. The $500 million Midtown skyscraper is about to rise at the corner of Broadway and West 28th Street. Designed by Rafael Vinoly, developed by Marriott, Ritz Carlton Hotels, and Flag Luxury Properties, and with interior design by Yabu Pushelberg. The upcoming hotel will rise 40 stories tall and reach 580 feet above Midtown and the surrounding neighborhood.
To construct a rooftop addition at 11 Bond Street in Manhattan’s NoHo Historic District, Marin Architects will appear before the city’s Landmark Preservation Commission with updated proposals. The Colonial Revival building, also referred to as 348 Lafayette Street, was originally completed in 1913 by architects Elisha H. Janes and August W. Cordes.