Permits have been filed for a 13-story residential building at 857 Riverside Drive in Washington Heights, Manhattan. Located between West 158th Street and West 160th Street, the lot is one block north of the West 157th Street subway station, serviced by the 1 train. Michael Petrokansky of Spencer Developers Inc. is listed as the owner behind the applications.
Permits have been filed for a seven-story mixed-use building at 2189 Arthur Avenue in Belmont, The Bronx. Located at the intersection of Arthur Avenue and East 182nd Street, the corner lot is nearest to the 182nd – 183rd Streets subway station, serviced by the B and D trains. Skyward Developers under the 590 East 182nd LLC is listed as the owner behind the applications.
Work is wrapping up on Two Blue Slip, aka 41 Blue Slip, the tallest structure to rise so far in the ten-tower Greenpoint Landing waterfront development in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. The glass curtain wall is substantially complete on the 40-story residential project, which is designed by Handel Architects and developed by Park Tower Group and Brookfield Property Partners. Leasing for the 421 units launched back in February.
This week, Jack Resnick & Sons unveiled a newly renovated ground-floor lobby at Gracie Mews, a 35-story residential building at 401 East 80th Street on Manhattan’s Upper East Side. The renovations were designed and completed by Specter DeSouza Architects with R.P. Brennan General Contractors & Construction Managers.
Full demolition permits have been filed for 686 Lexington Avenue and 126 East 57th Street in Midtown East. According to the filings, the two abuting sites are owned by MRR Development, a partnership between Rotem Rosen, Anand Mahindra, and Zahi Hagag. Under the MRR 1326 LLC, the firm also owns the vacant land on the northwest corner of East 56th Street and Lexington Avenue. 126 East 57th Street is a five-story mixed-use building built in 1920 on a 1,665-square-foot lot with six residential units and two commercial units on the ground floor and 686 Lexington Avenue is a five-story office building built in 1922 on a 3,000-square-foot lot.